Here I am, holding my three-month-old baby Lavrax Blogs in my arms, thinking about how time flies. Wondering when I’ll begin having that love-hate relationship with it. Or wondering if I’ll be one of the lucky ones that bring up the perfect, non-problematic child (maybe. Hopefully).
Today marks my third whole month of blogging (congratulations to me!) So if you’re here today it means:
- You’re being nosy (that’s ok I’m nosy too)
- You’re a supportive friend (and I love you)
- You somehow accidentally clicked this link, but don’t worry, it’s fate. You’re meant to be here right now. Please don’t leave me.
Just like I did last month, I wanted to tell you all about the achievements, struggles, joys, and advice, but one month wiser!
- My first brand collaboration went live yesterday with the wonderful No Faux Vegan in the form of an amazing giveaway which you can join over on my Instagram… I mean, who wouldn’t want to win this bag?
- I have somehow managed to keep engaging with all of my socials, which is very hard with a 9-6, Monday-Friday timetable…
- And I have managed to build my social media following by a lot more than I expected!
What I’ve loved
- I have connected with even more of you! We have some new people in our gang, including Chloe and Whitney, and I have made even better friends with some of you, like beth and Ethan.
- Most importantly I have loved the constant support despite having neglected my blog for the past month… Woops?
- We all had a bit of twitter drama… You know the one.
- Regular posts. My internship has kept me bust, and on top of that, my charger broke. So, blogging has been a hassle and I refuse to write posts on my phone…
- With fewer posts comes fewer views, I’ve struggled with it but I’m just happy to still have people checking up on my blog every once in a while. You guys are the best.
- Stay true to your identity when blogging. Don’t try to force content or fake a personality, people will be able to see through that. It’s you that’s going to get you your friends, your collaborations, and your support.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help! This month I needed the help of my friends to create my giveaway, because it was something new. Thank you Abby and beth by the way. I also had to have my work friends take pictures of me, which was something extremely daunting as I have always been painfully shy. But I think they came out alright, and I can’t believe I did it.
Thank you for the last 3 months, and if you have any advice for all of us baby bloggers, please share!
On a side note, when is your blogging monthiversary/anniversary?