- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How I started blogging
I had been fired from my job, or as I like to call it, “the mutual break up”, and I realised I did not want to go into another mind-numbing job. I wanted to do something for myself that would make me feel better by letting me connect with others and express myself. I started writing some stuff, got on WordPress, made an Instagram and Twitter and here I am.
Two pieces of advice
- Don’t let it stress you out. As much as you may love it, having yourself glued to your phone/laptop screen may cause your brain to fry a little. I’m letting you know that it’s okay to take some time to yourself, go recharge and then come back to creating an amazing blog with great content.
- I feel like such a newb for this one but… Pinterest is like the best?! So I’ve had one for years but I never used it, and I’ve only just started using it for blogging. It’s a great way to find inspiration.