To start with my blogtober I’ll be doing a bit of a personal one.
October 8th will be the monthaversary of my blog! Before I started this I didn’t have any set goals for it, and I was hoping to use it more like a personal diary. However, I have enjoyed making content too much (even if it is for my own amusement), thus I have decided to take it more as a hobby. I’ve never been a hobby person, I’m quite useless and talentless at everything, but interacting with the blogging community has encouraged me so much to want to do this.
To all of you who I have had the chance to speak to on a regular basis and befriend, I thank you so much! And to those who I am still yet to meet, I can’t wait to get to know you.
Here are my blog goals, personal goals, and professional goals if you want to be nosy 😉
- Blog followers: 111 followers
- Instagram: 333 followers
- Twitter: 555 followers
- Blog views: 666 views
- Keep developing my writing style and niche
- Keep getting to know all of you
- Follow more blogs! I want more people on my feed, so leave a couple of your favourite bloggers in the comments for me to follow!
I am currently at… (as of Sept 30th)
- Blog Followers: 71 followers
- Instagram: 274 followers
- Twitter: 406 followers
- Blog Views: 483 views
- Watch at least 10 new scary movies
- Go try new waffled flavours every other week at my local ice cream place
- Finally video chat with Abby !!
- Go to all of my “to go” places on my list (not a super long list)
- Finish reading Power by Naomi Alderman
- Buy a new book (either Big little lies or Wilful disregard)
- Take more pictures for my blog
- Go to a Halloween market
- Go to the Greenwich spooky dog show
- Carry on doodling!!!
- Give more compliments to people
- Learn all I can about SEO
- Apply to at least 10 jobs which I like the sound of.
- Go on at least 3 interviews (if I haven’t found the right job)
- Keep developing my writing style and niche.
A bit of a boring personal post to start off, but don’t worry I have some amazing content and lots of collabs with other bloggers coming this month! I’m so excited to share it all with you.
For the first time this year, on October 1st…