Thank you to the wonderful Angela from Hiding Behind Books for tagging me in the Sunshine Blogger Award! The first one I’ve been tagged in!
So, what is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
Let’s do this!
- What is the most difficult part about being a blogger?
For me personally, the most difficult part is finding your feet as a new blogger. I’ve been blogging since the 6th of September and I still haven’t quite found my niche, which I feel may be going against me but I’m still enjoying it!
- Do you prefer to read E-books or physical books?
Physical books all the way. I love going into a bookstore, spending so much time in there and then coming out with a book.
- What’s the one book that you always go back to when you’re in a reading slump?
1984 by George Orwell. CLASSIC!
- Which book character strongly resembles your personality?
I honestly cannot say, I’ve never related to a character that much and I don’t think I read enough to know off the top of my head 😦
- I’ll leave this question from Hannah: Do you have a favourite blog post? (Leave me a link so I can give it some love!)
I do! It’s the one about my six favourite artists on social media.
- Is there a book that you completely regret reading?
I don’t regret it but I also don’t think much of it. It’s called The Bees by Laline Paull.
- Have you ever thought about writing your own book?
Yes! At the moment it’s specifically children’s books. But I used to write my own “books” when I was younger and I always knew in my head I wanted to write a real book at some point.
- Which genres would you never tire of reading?
Dystopian! My absolute favourite genre. I do also read romance, but it has to be really good.
- Who is an author that you idolize?
George Orwell. I am just in love with his writing and what he writes about. I find his work so symbolic and timeless.
- What is the longest book that you’ve read?
Probably one of the Harry Potter books! 🙂
- What book would you recommend a NON-book lover?
The Power Naomi Alderman! I’m reading it now and it’s structured in a way that you really do not get bored of it even for people who don’t particularly like to read.
Again thank you so much to Angela for tagging me, please check her out she is so wonderful and supportive. One of my favourite blogs to follow and such a lovely girl to get to know.
So my blog is all about love, positivity, and support, so my questions are for all of us to get to know each other better and to share the love about the things we like in our lives and in the blogging world!
Here are my 11 Questions:
- Was there a certain event or moment in your life that inspired you to start blogging?
- What are your favourite things to blog about?
- What makes you the happiest about blogging?
- What is your favourite colour and an object/item/thing that you like of this colour? (E.g. my favourite colour is yellow and I like yellow sunflowers <3)
- Which is your favourite social media to use?
- If any brand could sponsor you what would it be?
- What has been your biggest achievement on your blog so far?
- What are your goals for October?
- What is your favourite form of self-care?
- What do you think makes a good blogger?
- Who is your favourite blog to follow and why? Give them some love!
Here are my 11 nominees:
Bex from Theatrical Mess
Bianca from BinxThinx
Cathy from Life in a Suitcase
Charlotte from Upon my desk
Chloe from Little Mayfly Blog
Dani from World meet Dani
Danielle from Held by Angel
Estelle from Je Serai Reine
Hannah from It’s Lauren Hannah
Vanda from Ramblings of a Neurotic Writer
Have fun with it guys! Can’t wait to read all of your answers. Much love.